DailyDeals

Marquee

Thursday, October 4, 2007

10 Reasons I Can't be Jason Bourne

1) They won't give me so many Visa's.
2) I don't know how to hotwire a car.
3) I can't ride a scooter that well... i'd simply fall off a high speed chase.
4) I can't find the quickest way out of Bandra, let alone NY, Madrid, or Morocco.
5) I don't know any secrets which may cause people to hurt me... Even if i DID know any, i'd forget them in a hurry.
6) I can't keep fighting once my nose is broken.
7) My nose can't mend itself.
8) I can't really walk incognito anwhere... (the Mathur clan has spread so far and wide, wouldn't be surprised if during an on foot chase sequence some kid yells "arre yeh toh Varun bhaiyya thhe.")
9) Mum wouldn't let me forget who I am (Thank God for that)
10) My online footprint is Waaay to large.

No comments: