DailyDeals

Marquee

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wii (in glee??)


I not so recently experienced the Nintendo Wii. (A little slow on the uptake, given that this thing released end of 2006) But in my defense, it does take that long for my friends to buy such a thing and then share it with me :)

Anyhooz, it was singularly the most involving gaming machine to have EVER entered my limited scope of things. I wont elaborate on how the damn thing works, or what makes it so involving.. I'll just let the video do the talking.



I swear to God, I got tired, sweaty and almost passed out (but not before knocking out my worthy opponent in a boxing match) Moms and health care practitioners will love this nifty device!

See how its done, and guess who won the Carl vs Lalla boxing match.

Cheers!!
-Varun


PS: I want me one of those... Buddha from the earlier posts, please take note.

No comments: